6 November 2010

time flies~~

It has been some time after my previous update~~
may be i'm not those consistent type, so, update based on my mood~~

time really flies, this is my second year in MMU already.
It is not really nice to enter the university in the odd intake which is October intake
the orientation is sucks, and don't have much chance to meet with senior,
one of the reason is that most club take in new member at June.

Anyhow, if not enter in October, i would not able to meet Chong Liang - one my good family member in MMU XD
After one year here, learnt many things.
The most important things for me is Soft skill- the communication and socializing skill
I used to be a technical person where only focus on hard skill and totally ignored the human factor last time. deep regret for that XD

Not gonna talk more here, at least in this post, will have a comprehensive experience sharing on coming new post O____O *seriously have to 'repair' my English.

Not feeling well here, dizzy and having fewer, hope will recover soon~~

I guess this post act like a restart for my blog, all old posts are deleted =.=
update soon~~ tata XD

1 comment:

Terence said...

Keep it up! Dream more while you are awake. ﺕ